Senior Night for the Varsity football team will be on Friday, October 25st at 5:00pm. More details will follow as we get closer to the night; however, we need your help to make this a special night.
There are many ways we honor the seniors on the football team. We need to gather information from each senior parent ASAP. Please take the time NOW to follow-thru with getting us the information we are requesting. We are gathering this information to use during the Senior Night Ceremony as well as create memorabilia that will be given to each senior. We do not want to leave any senior out so your participation is critical.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Items Needed for Senior Night celebration:
1. PICTURE OF YOUR SON (Due by 10/2): Please provide us with a picture of your senior from when they were younger (the younger the better – baby, toddler, grade school age…). The picture could be a school picture, candid photo, young football photo, whatever you love – please try to have it be before high school at least. You can get us the picture(s) using one of the following options:
- Email Photo or Text Photo: Email a picture (.jpg) to
or text 480-326-1136.
- Hardcopy Photo: Give your picture to
Peggy Trammell or Tracy Colburn in a sealed envelope with player’s name (put their name on the back of the photo as well if possible). We will be at the Varsity games on 9/25 and 10/2. Note: We will return the photo(s) to you the evening of Senior Night.
2. WRITE A QUOTE (Due by 10/2): Using the attached form please write a 2-3 sentence quote/message to your Senior Player to include as a tribute to your son in the ‘Senior Memories Book’. Provide contact info and identify the parents, guardians and family members that will be escorting the senior onto the field during the Senior Night Ceremony (actual ceremony will be before the game on 10/30). Three options to get us this info…
- Online Form: Click on here to enter parent/escort information.
- Email Form: Email information on attached form to
- Paper Form: Fill out the form attached and submit to Peggy Trammell or Tracy Colburn at the Varsity football game on 9/25 or 10/2.
Video Message Needed (Parent-to-Player) for Varsity Banquet:
3. RECORD A VIDEO MESSAGE: As you may remember, we show a “Senior Tribute Video” at the Varsity Banquet that includes a special message from each family to their Senior Player! You will be contacted soon to schedule and record your message.
The video message is a special memory for senior players and their families to enjoy at the banquet and to close out HS football career at Mesquite High School. Start planning your message now. You may want to wear your MHS Wildcats gear, include any fun props, etc. during your recording. This is your time to “shine” for your player and show your support! Video message limit: 30-45 seconds
Please do not share any of this with your senior as it is to be a surprise to them.
We need the picture and information on the attached sheet by FRIDAY, October 2nd.
Peggy Trammell @ 480-326-1136.